About AMCA:Air Movement and Control Association
ANSI/AMCA Standard 500-L, Laboratory Methods of Testing Louvers for Rating, is a standard of the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International.The standard establishes uniform test methods for determining pressure drop, water penetration, air leakage, and penetration of wind driven rain.
• Not-for-profit manufacturers association incepted in 1917.
• Member companies worldwide
• Administers AMCA Certified Ratings Program (CRP)
• Has a worldwide network of testing laboratories.
• Publishes rating test standards, handbooks and application guides
•ANSI/AMCA Standard 500-L Laboratory Methods for Testing Louvers for Rating
•AMCA Publication 511 Certified Ratings Program Product Rating Manual for Air Control Devices
•AMCA 501: Application Manual for Air Louvers